ADEY HEATING SYSTEM PROTECTION
UNDERFLOOR & CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM BIOCIDE MC10+
Dual Biocide Formulation to Prevent Bacteria, Algae & Micro-Organisms
With a dual biocide formulation, MC10+ tackles algae and biological contamination with ease. Extra concentrated, containing two active ingredients, it’s more effective than single biocide products when it comes to preventing the problems that arise in underfloor heating.
- A simple way to seal small inaccessible leaks and weeping joints
- Helps avoid costly maintenance repairs
ADEY’s award-winning range of chemicals keeps heating systems running smooth and efficiently saving time and money.
- High-performance dual biocide
- Two separate active ingredients – more effective than a single biocide
- Prevents bacterial contamination and algae
- Designed for use with underfloor heating
- Compatible with all ADEY chemicals
- Can be dosed through the MagnaClean filter
- Available in 500ml bottle
How to use:
500ml bottle will provide effective long-term treatment for 100 litres. MC10+ can also be used to provide sanitisation when commissioning or cleansing a heating system. For larger systems, use further MC10+ as required. To introduce MC10+ to the system, we recommend using the MagnaClean® canister to dose the system. Alternatively, dose via a radiator or the F&E tank. For effective system protection use MC10+ Biocide in conjunction with ADEY’s MC1+ Protector. Do not use in single feed indirect cylinders.