ADEY HEATING SYSTEM PROTECTION
CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM PROTECTOR MC1+
Keeps your heating systems running smooth and efficiently
Formulated to prevent wear and tear and the resulting debris, MC1+ stops magnetite and other deposits forming. As it does this, it protects the central heating, keeping the boiler working efficiently and helping to ensure the system lasts for longer.
- Protects against corrosion and scale
- Maintains heating efficiency
- Helps reduce heating costs and maintenance bills
- Extends the central heating system's lifetime
ADEY’s award-winning range of chemicals keep heating systems running smooth and efficiently saving time and money.
- Increased strength makes this a high-performance magnetite inhibitor
- Best in class formulation for mild steel protection
- Every bottle of MC1+ is performance tested
- Suitable for all heating systems
- Compatible with all metals
- Part L Building Regulation compliant
- Available in 500ml bottle
How to use:
500ml of MC1+ treats 125 litres or 15 single panel radiators. To introduce MC1+ into the system we recommend using the MagnaClean® canister to dose the system. Alternatively, dose via a radiator or the F&E tank. MC1+ levels should be checked regularly during annual system service or following any system maintenance requiring full or partial drain-down. Do not use in single feed indirect cylinders.