NEWS & UPDATES
KELOX PROTEC Push Manifold – Installation Made Easy
KELOX PROTEC Push Manifold – KMP590M & KM590E
KE KELIT KELOX PROTEC Push Manifolds offer simple solutions for connecting underfloor heating pipe networks with as little effort as possible and minimum time used.
Available in both stainless steel and brass, the KELOX PROTEC Push Manifold’s offer tool-free assembly with their innovative push fittings, which are detachable from the manifold. Their transparent sleeves offer easy detection of insertion depth, giving the installer piece of mind knowing the installation is simple and swift.
- Manifold with 1" molded screw caps
- Double spindle valve per heating circuit for precise regulation of water quality
- Water quantity meter per heating circuit
- Discharge and separate ventilation
- Factory-made for easy assembly of KMP552 push manifold adapter or KMP553 push manifold cap
- KMP590M: Metallic Brass
- KMP590E: Stainless Steel
For more information watch the video below or view the PDF
VIEW MORE NEWS ARTICLES
KE KELIT NEWS Previous New Zealand Young Plumber of the Year Working at KE KELIT Austria Julian Parker won the…Read More
NEWS & UPDATES KE KELIT Complete Its KELOX Multilayer Range With The Introduction Of WINDOX KE KELIT complete its Multilayer…Read More