From BROEN Valve Technologies
BROEN offers a wide range of ball valves for water, heating, and gas installations. The original BROEN BALLOFIX® valve was developed in the 1960s and now, more than 120 million BROEN BALLOFIX® valves have been fitted the world over. The BROEN BALLOFIX® range assures you the best quality, functionality, and design.
BROEN's product range is under constant development and is suitable for all common piping systems and unions.
With the BROEN BALLOFIX® ball valve you get the best quality in the market, great functionality and Danish design. The original BROEN BALLOFIX® was developed in the 1960s and now, more than 120 million BROEN BALLOFIX® valves have been fitted all over the world.
BROEN's product range is constantly being developed so that it suits the requirements in all types of installations in both new buildings and for refurbishment.
The BROEN BALLOFIX® ball valve provides you with the following advantages:
- Wide range in functionality and sizes
- Unique design with long life securing future functionality
- Easy fitting with handle (internal hexagon or fixed with a screw)
- Can be fitted independently of the direction of flow
- Minimal risk of corrosion
- Internal stop
- Individual test (100%) according to comprehensive quality procedure in production
The BROEN BALLOFIX® ball valve ensures low maintenance costs and it allows you to change the components without having to close the entire system.