Metal to metal press connections
XTRME FIX, the modern metal-to-metal connection technology, is a real alternative to welding which is often dangerous and elaborate.
No special training is required for the installer. No qualification for welding is required. The training is carried out by KE KELIT staff.
XTRME FIX is the problem solver when quick connections or repairs are required in existing or new systems, in areas where little space is available, during bad weather, or when the medium remains in the system. A perfect connection can be made in a few seconds.
A force of up to 50 tonnes is exerted to permanently press the metal-to-metal connection without any gaskets.
XTRME FIX press tools guarantee that every press connection is of the same quality.
Product coming soon! For any inquiries about availability email email@example.com
THE XTRME FIX SYSTEM CAN BE USED IN THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION AREAS
- Compressed air supply
- Public utilities, water, steam
- Heat distribution
- Industrial process piping
- Lubricating and hydraulic oil
- Steam and condensate
- Gases: CO2, H2, N2
- High pressure fire extinguishing systems
XTRME FIX COMPONENTS
In industry in particular, the quality, reliability and safety of XTRME FIX set it apart from other piping systems. In order to be able to meet the considerable demands of industrial installations, XTRME FIX works using an axial compression technique. This ensures rapid connection, robustness, and pressure resistance equivalent to the working pressure of the tube. Eliminating welding and soldering work in creases safety, in particular when working during operating hours or in danger zones. It will not be long before this technique becomes the norm for installing industrial systems.
XTRME FIX OPERATING CONDITIONS
Temperature range from as low at -55°C up to 400°C. Working pressure up to 1137 bar (the pipe is the limiting factor).
- Quick and easy installation technique
- Short downtime thanks to fast, clean and safe operation
- Professional, matching press tools
- Metal to metal sealing (no gasket)
- In dimensions up to 2" (larger dimensions available on request)
- The tubes determine the strength of the connection, not the fitting
- Lower total costs of installation
- Suitable for EN-ISO and ANSI pipes