COMMERCIAL HEAT PUMPS
Viessmann Vitocal 300-G Pro
Commercial Heat Pumps
With ﬁve output sizes, most requirements from residential and commercial buildings can be reliably met with the Vitocal 300-G Pro. Higher output levels can be achieved by linking up to five Vitocal 300-G Pro heat pumps in a single cascade.
Benefits at a Glance
- Brine/water heat pump, two-stage
- Heating output: 84 to 222 kW, max. 1110 kW (in a cascade)
- Water/water application
- Heating output: 107 to 283 kW, max. 1415 kW (in a cascade)
- Low running costs thanks to a high COP (coefficient of performance) to EN 14511 of up to 4.7 (brine 0 °C/water 35 °C) and 5.8 (water 10 °C/water 35 °C)
- Maximum flow temperature: 60 °C (brine 5 °C) for all sizes
- Low noise and vibration emissions through sound-optimised appliance design
- Low running costs with the highest level of efficiency at any operating point through the innovative RCD (refrigerant cycle diagnostic) system with EEV (electronic expansion valve)
- Easy to operate Vitotronic control unit with plain text and graphic display
- Ready to use connection for fail-safe primary and secondary pumps
- Electronic soft starter for lower starting current and less power drawn from the mains
- Only 944 mm wide doorway required for delivery
- Exceptionally quiet operation for this output range
- Total sound power level of between 60 and 70 dB(A) at rated heating output (B0/W35)
- Series with PLC-based Vitotronic with additional functionalities
The hermetically sealed design with new scroll technology requires little space. At only 944 mm wide, with removable casing panels and a clearance at the bottom to enable it to be moved by pallet truck, the appliance is very easy to handle.
Use of Groundwater with an Intermediate Circuit
The water/water application with an intermediate brine circuit provides a reliable solution for the direct use of groundwater. An intermediate exchanger protects the standard unit against contamination and reduces the maintenance work for the heat pump.
Pre-Assembled Electrical Equipment
The electrical equipment is already integrated inside the heat pump casing. Factory-fitted contactors for fail-safe primary and secondary pumps, as well as protection for the compressors, reduce installation effort and ensure rapid heat pump installation.
Proven and Reliable Technology
The control philosophy has been adopted from the Vitocal series for detached and two-family houses. Here too, the RCD (refrigerant cycle diagnostic) system checks efficiency continuously and ensures reliable function at any operating point through the interaction between the EEV (electronic expansion valve) and the extensive sensor technology.
The Vitotronic 200 regulates up to three heating circuits, and, thanks to its natural cooling function, ensures a pleasant indoor environment on hot summer days. With the optional Vitocom 300 communication module, a comprehensive range of system optimisation settings can be made from anywhere via the internet or mobile phone.
Series with PLC-based Vitotronic
All output sizes are also available with a PLC (programmable logic controller). Data communication via Modbus/BACnet (optional) or LAN, in particular, provides options for even more targeted integration into building management systems. The Vitotronic PLC type 2.0 also allows the management of dry coolers and control of up to four heating/cooling circuits.
Combination with Air/Brine Heat Exchanger
In conjunction with an air/brine heat exchanger, the 300-G Pro offers both cooling operation and the use of air as a heat source.
The air/brine heat exchanger is connected to the heat pump via a brine circuit and enables heat recovery down to an air temperature of –5 °C. Below –5 °C, a second heat generator takes over the heat supply in dual alternative mode. This allows for flexible system design and forms a robust system together with a second heat generator.
The AW package contains both the heat pump and also the air/brine heat exchanger designed for this and is an attractive solution from a single source.