For potable water installations
Domestic installations lose tens of thousands of litres of potable water due to expansion water leaking from the vent and expansion pipe.
Flamco's Airfix A and D diaphragm pressure expansion vessels for Potable equipment work to prevent this waste.
The Airfix vessels are designed to allow a continuous through-flow of water to maintain constant circulation, this process prevents the formation of bacteria.
These expansion vessels can be applied in combination with all hot water calorifiers and as surge vessels in pressure boosting systems.
Benefits of using Airfix expansion vessels:
- No waste of valuable potable water
- Continuous flow-through prevents bacterial growth
- Special rubber (Butyl) diaphragm does not add any colour, odour or taste to the water
- Corrosion-resistant coating on inside
- Internationally approved and certified