Flamco 177 8
Expansion vessels solar 110-10002
- The best expansion vessels thanks to our groundbreaking technology.
- Diaphragm: butyl rubber.
- Extremely low permeability of the diaphragm ensures that pre-charge pressure is maintained for a long time.
- The flexible diaphragms with rolling action are preformed and, in contrast to a bag type bladder, prevent stretching so that their properties are preserved over the long term.
- The unique clench ring construction clamps the diaphragm between the two vessel halves. This not only ensures a perfect seal but also prevents mechanical damage of the diaphragm during use (load distribution over the entire clamping area and not at 1 suspension point).
- The gas side is filled with nitrogen, and not with air, so that corrosion is prevented and the pressure loss is even more limited.
- The ribbed profile on the diaphragm prevents it from sticking to the inside wall of the vessel and ensures an inflow of expansion water at the slightest increase in pressure.
- Uncoated water connection thread ensures an easy and watertight installation.
- Top-quality steel and diaphragms.
- Finished with a gleaming epoxy-powder coating.
- Each vessel is factory tested.