EXPANSION VESSELS - CUBEX
For Heating & Cooling Installations (Types 8 - 80)
Expansion vessels for sealed heating installations (acc. to EN12828) and chilled water (cooling) installations.
- Nitrogen gas filling for longer maintenance of pre-pressure.
- Each vessel is factory tested.
- Diaphragm: Flexible rubber with rolling action.
- Maximum working pressure: 3.0 or 6.0 bar.
- Vessels in accordance with EN13831.
- Suitable for systems with a maximum flow temperature of 120 °C.
- Maximum temperature diaphragm: 70 °C.
- Suitable for addition of glycol-based anti-freeze up to 50%.
- Deep drawn steel vessel halves with zinc plated steel clench ring.
- In accordance with Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU.
- Red (RAL 3002) epoxy powder coating.
- Cubex 35 - 80: With feet.