Surface cooling system
The COOLFIX surface cooling system aims to improve the thermal comfort for residents in a building.
This state of the art air conditioning technology has the task of ensuring an atmosphere that is perceived by it's occupants as being comfortable by cooling from wall and ceiling surfaces.
THE COOLFIX SURFACE COOLING SYSTEM IS SUITABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS
- Cooling solutions for the home, office, schools, hospitals and more
THE COOLFIX SYSTEM
COOLFIX surface cooling maintains a comfortable room temperature for it's occupants by performing radiant cooling through wall and ceiling surfaces. Due to the overriding significance of the radiant share with ceiling cooling, the desired effect can be achieved with small temperature differences.
- Design freedom
- No bulky radiators
- Wall and ceiling cooling surfaces are not visible
- Fast temperature adaptation
- Quiet and draught-free operation
- No uncomfortable cold zones
- Balanced temperature gradient through entire room
- Energy savings compared to conventional systems
- Use of regenerative energies
- Reduction of CO2 emissions