BOILER WARRANTY INFORMATION
KE KELIT NZ are the New Zealand Partner and exclusive distributor of Viessmann products throughout NZ.
Our standard terms and conditions guarantee that we will fix or replace any manufacturing or material defects free of charge within a period of 2 years from the date of delivery.
Extended Warranty for Vitodens 100-W Combi/System & Vitodens 111-W
The warranty is 5 years from the date of installation. During this period the warranty covers your boiler against manufacturing/material defects.
Accessories, such as controllers and programmers, are covered by standard terms and conditions.
Please note that:
- Viessmann product owners must ensure that the appropriate warranty registration is completed and their product is serviced annually to qualify for the 2nd (or 3rd, 4th etc) year of warranty, where required.
- The product must be serviced either by a Viessmann trained installer or another competent servicing company (i.e. a NZ Registered or Certified Gasfitter) within one year (and each following year) of the installation date and the details recorded in the service logbook (this should have been completed by your installer when your product was installed), where required.
- The cost of the annual service is not included in the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover issues related to installation and it may be necessary to charge a call out fee for service visits booked directly as a result of incorrect installation.
- Viessmann will not reimburse any unauthorised third party costs incurred for repairs carried out while the product is under warranty. If in doubt please contact KE KELIT NZ Limited on 0800 4 KE KELIT or email email@example.com
- In the event of a warranty callout, it is the responsibility of the customer/installer to provide safe working access to the product (this includes ladders, scaffolding, harnesses, etc).